In particular we offer:
- Preheating prior to and heat retention during welding
- Post weld heat treatment after welding and forming processes, in particular stress relieving, normalizing, and hydrogen controlled and low carbon annealing
- Heat conduction processes for production and removing of shrink-fit connections
We use the approved resistance annea-ling method in mobile power units with 4kW to 84kW electrical power and trained qualified personnel for the completion of the work.
For special applications we can also use induction annealing units with 3kW, 60kW and 120kW electrical power.
Large components are heat treated by us in stationary and mobile annealing furnaces. Dim. (W×H×D): 5700 × 6000 × 17900 mm
This enables us to carry out the most up to date heat treatment according to relevant regulations. After setting the temperature gradients for heating and cooling as well as the default holding temperature and holding time, the power supply is automatically controlled by evaluating the actual temperature.
The customer will receive a certificate and the record of the temperature-time history of the heat treatment performed.
Since the foundation of our company in 1990 we have carried out many orders for domestic and international customers in the areas of:
- Power station construction
- Chemical plant construction
- Mechanical engineering and process plant engineering
- lignite industry
- as well as in mills
The materials treated by us include alloyed high-temperature steel such as 16Mo3 (T1), 13CrMo4-5 (P12), 10CrMo9-10 (P22), X10CrMoVNb9-1 (P91), X10CrWMoVNb9-2 (P92) and X11CrMoWVNb9-1-1 (E911) as well as alloyed material for casting and high- resistance structural steel also in larger thickness.
Our services further include:
- the execution and arrangement of stove anneals of every type at every place and dimension
- sale and hiring of installations and accessories for partial heat treatment
- lending qualified personnel to carry out heat treatment work
- advising and training the customer's personnel to carry out the work independently
- carrying out measurements and testing work in connection with heat conduction and heat treatment processes
We consider ourselves as being competent for your heat treatment work, we are very interested in a mutual cooperation and we formally submit a tender for your pending domestic and international jobs.
We look forward to your inquiries.